Welcome to WaSeaBi’s “download” page where you can find communication and dissemination materials as well as project reports and other relevant documents.
Wu H., Abdollahi M. & Undeland I.;
doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2021.129973; Food Chemistry 2021
Abdollahi, Mehdi; Wu, Haizhou; Undeland, Ingrid. 2021. Foods 10, no. 5: 950. https://doi.org/10.3390/foods10050950
Wu H., Sajib M. & Undeland I.; doi.org/10.1016/j.foodcont.2021.107963; Food Control 2021
- Underutilized and new aquatic biomass side-streams
- Extending the shelf life of herring byproducts to increase the possibilities for value-adding into food ingredients
- Improving the oxidative stability of side streams from cod filleting by antioxidant dipping for increased utilization
- Improving the oxidative stability of guts from cod filleting by antioxidant dipping - a route to better seafood side stream utilization
- How can side-streams from seafood production become new ingredients without adding off-flavours?
- New Cost-Effective Stabilization Technology Enables Upgrading of Fish Side-streams into Food Ingredients (14 April 2021)
- Transforming cod heads, frames and intestines from waste to value (17 December 2019)
- WaSeaBi announcement press release (27 May 2019)